Brain based coaching studies what happens in your brain during a major life transition – whether it is a divorce, retirement, a significant loss or a career change. Some transitions are rites of passage which are celebratory and bring along lots of happiness (like the birth of a child or landing your dream job). On the other hand, there are some transitions that aren’t socially acknowledged and can cause lots of stress, anxiety and lead to overthinking if you aren’t focused.
What Does a Transition Coach Do?
Coaching can help you identify and clarify your core values during times of change. Whether you’re going through a positive or a negative change, dealing with emotions can be stressful. Even if it is something as joyful as the birth of a child, it can come with a set of worries like finances, timings, energy loss, lack of sleep, etc. which can impact your mental and physical well-being. Neuro coaching will help identify the key areas of your life that are working well and others that will need work. A transition coach is your advocate who believes in you and is rooting for your success. They will help you deal with all the expected and unexpected hurdles that come your way during a transition period.
What are the Benefits of Working with a Transition Coach?We all need to go through various transitions in our life. It can be personal like marriage, divorce or widowhood. It can also be health-related that causes us to take our well-being more seriously. We may also face a mid-life crisis where we lose our sense of identity and might question our entire life’s purpose. When you visit a leadership coach in India for transition coaching, they will understand the phase of life you’re going through and help you through a myriad of life stages. Some of the key benefits of brain based coaching include:
• Create a clear definition of the new phase of life you’re going through
• Explore how to optimize your time
• Discover new personal interests like hobbies or leisure activities
• Develop a positive and healthy attitude about your identity
• Be more aware and sensitive towards your needs
• Find your life’s direction and path
• Create a joint vision for your future with your partner on the basis of respect, communication and encouragement
• Create a strong support system
• Be proactive and take good care of your physical and emotional health for long-term benefits
• Learn to nurture your relationships with your family, friends and colleagues
• Upscale your knowledge for a career transition
• Learn how to avoid the common derailments associated with the change and transition in your life
• Develop new skills that are required to get through the transition passage
• Implement the changes in mind, brain and behavior
Visit a leadership coach in India if you feel like you’re going through a transition and want to excel at the new phases in your life. The right guidance can definitely help you deal with all the changes in a smart and happier way. If this blog was helpful for you and if you think that you are someone who can benefit from transition coaching, please visit us at Happy Brain Coach today!